Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I still think of YOU!

This poem is dedicated to my little Sistas....I once admired and adored.  She is my idol and inspiration to transition and because of her transformation , I adopted her footsteps but I couldn't be looking pretty like her as there was a big different in our age. 
She is the Beauty, and I am the Beast!

"You're so young, and I'm so Old,
Oh my Sistas, please don't go....
Oh Please, don't go... my Sistas"

 
You’re part of my life in a very special way
You, I’ll never forget for the rest of my days
Time can’t change the way I've felt for you
And I always cherished our friendship still

It seems now like forever we’ve been apart
Wish I could go back and make a new start
Since you left me, I missed you very much
I'll always treasured you deep  in my heart

Maybe failure in friendship we couldn't hold
You're like a sistas to me, yet I letting you go
It hurts me so much I couldn’t have you back
I know you'll not return no matter how I beg

Wanting to forget you but I found hard to do
You always came into my mind when I in blue
It's been so long now and I'm still think of you
All this years inside my conscience is my guilt

I bared this guilt like dagger stuck in my heart
I bared this burden like a heavy loads of truck
I carried living my life with despair and shame
I carried living my life and fighting to stay sane

I wanted you back with me again, is all I pled
I wanted you back with me again, is all I seek
I wanted you back with me again, is all I share
I wanted you back with me again, is all I care

When we first met, guessed we'll never know
You’re much too young and I'm much too old
It's so happened things couldn’t go in our way
In a friendship that eventually will never stay

After so many years, I'm  still thinking of you
I still see your sweet mile in my dream of you
So beautiful smile, wished you've not go away
It's so real in my dreaming as if you've stayed

But what's left of my dreams when I woke up
It’s only picture of you to mesmerise the past
I treasured these memories in me forever last
The time we spend together was so much fun

The past is a past and I couldn’t change it now
I wanted to be with you but I didn’t know how
I could only think of you in a way I used to be
And to find you, it's always inside my dreams


Take Care, my Sistas!

 
Ada Shuling
7 August 2013

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment